Nutrition Guest Mix For Purple Sneakers On FBi Click
NUTRITION were an upcoming duo from Melbourne and Byron Bay, we say ‘were’ because one half of the duo, Toby Mason has left the project. That doesn’t mean it’s over though.
Posted recently on the Nutrition facebook Eli Coppock stated that “Toby and I have decided to part ways musically and I will be taking on Nutrition solo. I really appreciate all the support thus far. Keen to show you the new music”.
What does this mean? Well, as far as we can tell, Coppock will be bringing the same attitude to future Nutrition works and will retain the “ambitious and expansive [sound], a sonic experimentation across strains of deep house, techno, R&B, garage beats and just general fun time vibes and innovative samples.” And here’s your first chance to hear it, via this mix he whipped up for our FBi Click show.
Across the half an hour mix, you get an indication of what influences Nutrition, with jazz infused house, deep deeeep techno sounds, washed out synths and subdued beats all on show. With a steady build, the mix burns into your mind and is the perfect electronic combination for a slow work day.
- Cascandy – Rammeln
- Kollektiv Turmstrasse – Sorry I Am Late
- Gorge – All You Can Do
- Kreature And Rudosa – For The People
- Marc Houle – Business (M.A.N.D.Y. Remix)
- Butch – The Spirit (Adriatique’s 7am Remix)
- Nutrition – Conditions
EDITOR’S MIX TRACKLIST (July 21, 2015)
- Polographia – Rhythm ft. Jordan Padilla
- Shura – White Light (Gabe Gurnsey Factory Floor Remix)
- Drake – Know Yourself (Jacques Greene Intro Edit)
- Golden Features – No One ft. Thelma Plum (Original Mix)
- Tiga, Boys Noize – 100 (Dance Cult Remix)
- Dom Dolla & Go Freek – Define (Cassian Remix)
- Technasia & Green Velvet – Suga (Original Mix)