SET MO get ready for summer with new jam ‘See Right Through Me’
SET MO are introducing us to some early summer vibes with visuals to their latest stunner, ‘See Right Through Me’.
Making a name for themselves in 2015 with their track ‘White Dress’, the duo quickly found support from tastemakers such as Triple J, as well as gaining over 5 million plays on Spotify. After a year full of festival gigs like Splendour In The Grass, Field Day, Mountain Sounds and Beyond The Valley, the pair found inspiration for their latest piece ‘See Right Through Me’.
Set Mo take some relaxed vocals (with the help of Xavier Dunn) and mix in some killer synth-percussive riffs for this fun-loving summer jam. However, it’s the video that really has us excited.
Doco-style visuals show the guys exploring their home town. With a coordinated movements as well as some quirky dancing juxtaposed with some serious facial expressions, the duo have nailed the laid-back summer vibes we all love. Have a little marvel with this one, check it out here!
Wanting to hear their latest release live? Not to worry. Set Mo are currently supporting SAFIA on their national tour, and additional to that have some awesome festival gigs coming up!
SAFIA INTERNAL TOUR w/ SUPPORT SET MO
- FRI 23 SEPTEMBER – University of Canberra Refectory, Canberra
- SUN 2 OCTOBER – Enmore Theatre, Newtown
- FRI 7 OCTOBER- The Tivoli, Fortitude Valley
- SAT 8 OCTOBER – Nightquarter Night Markets, Gold Coast
- FRI 14 OCTOBER – Odeon, Hobart
- SAT 15 OCTOBER – Festival Hall, Melbourne
- FRI 21 OCTOBER – Metro City, Perth
- SAT 22 OCTOBER – Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide
- THU 17 NOVEMBER – The Tivoli, Fortitude Valley
- FRI 18 NOVEMBER – Enmore Theatre, Newtown
- THU 29 DECEMBER – Lost Paradise, Glenworth Valley, NSW
- FRI 30 DECEMBER – Southbound, Busselton, WA
Words by Natalie Palmer