Indulge yourself within a party mix from Annie Bass and Ellie Sass
In the leadup to UNDR Ctrl‘s second birthday event this weekend, we thought we’d ask two of their roster’s finest, ANNIE BASS and ELLIE SASS to give us their most party heavy mix for our FBi Radio show this week.
If you’re not 100% up to date with Bass and Sass (which is a great duo name btw guys, seriously think about it), Annie Bass is the new solo project of Sydney’s Annabel Weston. A project we’ve said is “kept grounded by deep beats that are felt more than heard. At the forefront, demanding the attention of the listener are instead, sit ethereal vocals that are vibrant without ever being allowed to overpower the resonant foundation of synth driven electronica.”
But what about Ellie Sass? Well it turns out that’s the secret moniker of a very popular electro-pop act (soz, we can’t reveal her identity).
This (may) be the first mix the two have released onto the internet, and we’re damn excited to see that this mix dancefloor hits from Jamie xx, Bag Raiders, Dro Carey and even Stardust! Considering that Bass and Sass are playing back to back on Saturday night, prepare to check out many of the below tracks in one hell of a setting.
- Snake Charmer – Bag Raiders
- Hedonist – Roland Tings (Alba Remix)
- Gypsy Woman (La Da Dee La Da Da) – Crystal Waters
- Touch Me – Yasmin & Jamie XX
- Ambience – Mele
- Gold Teeth – Redlight
- Queensberry Rules – Dro Carey (feat. Kučka)
- Magic Rose – Joe Bataan (Mark de Clive-Lowe Remix)
- Fairground – Simply Red
- Music Sounds Better With You – Stardust
- Please Don’t Turn Me On – Artful Dodger (Disclosure Remix)
- Run – Tourist