Banoffee makes a powerful statement with the ‘I’m Not Sorry’ video
Melbourne electro-fused singer/producer, BANOFFEE has released an intricately artistic clip to her single, ‘I’m Not Sorry’.
If you weren’t already introduced to her earlier this year through the Laneway Festival circuit, or the interview we were lucky enough to have with her back in 2014, it’s now time to check her out! The artist has been building her artistic style and musicality for a while now and the release of her latest clip shows that.
The clip itself is all about revealing juxtapositions and similarities through bold black and white colours, and the positioning of Banoffee throughout the video. The eccentric, odd nature of the clip conveys the powerful nature of her words, as she fights back against the stereotypical view society has of women and their strength. Check it out here!
If you’re a fan of Banoffee’s serene synth electro-pop musicality, then you’ve come at the right time as she’s touring around Australia at the moment.
‘I’m Not Sorry’ Tour Dates
- Thursday 9th June – The Foundry, Brisbane
- Wednesday 15th June – Bondi Beach Road Hotel, Sydney
- Saturday 18th June – The Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney
- Friday 1st July – Roxanne Parlour, Melbourne
- Friday 8th July – Babushka, Perth
- Saturday 9th July – Rocket Bar, Adelaide
Words by Natalie Palmer