A panoramic and pacific mix from Satin Jackets
Undoubtedly the darlings of electro-pop, SATIN JACKETS have finally unveiled their debut artist album, Panorama Pacifico, featuring a string of cameos from vocalists familiar and exotic, jetting in from LA, Berlin, London, Belgium and Australia.
Satin Jackets is the brainchild of German music producer Tim Bernhardt who teamed up with his friend Den Ishu as lead performer. They have been working hard to have the project become a very recognisable brand name for lush Indie Dance tunes with a pop appeal and a four-to-the-floor groove.
Panorama Pacifico ensures that Satin Jackets continue playing a vital role with crowds favoring momentum between 105 and 115 beats per minute. And that’s where we find today’s mix. A blissful, groove heavy blend of house tunes and bright melodies. With Pomo, Pat Lok, NTEIBINT and more on there, you know you’re in for a good time.
- Vaults – Midnight River (Pomo Remix)
- Jarreau Vandal feat. Brasstracks & Niya Wells – Nobody Else (Pat Lok Remix)
- Sasha Anastasov – Sea for Two
- Satin Jackets feat. NTEIBINT – Coast To Coast
- Atella feat. O Martin – Mechanical Sparrow (Club Mix)
- Deep Sound Express feat. Raha – After Rain