Just A Gent Guest Mix For Purple Sneakers on FBi Click
JUST A GENT represents all that is possible in a post-Flume climate. Suddenly exploding onto an international stage, the past few months have seen him pump out huge mixes and develop a signature “sound” – all while he was at high school.
The bigger, the better in his opinion, Just A Gent is a little unpredictable in his remixes, but guarantees good vibes with big room sounds each and every time. He’s wrapping up a huge year, filled with label signings, hundreds of thousands of SoundCloud plays, a set at Splendour In The Grass and turning 18, so we jumped at the chance to get him onto our FBi Click show to help him finish the year in style.
Delivering a half hour mix jam-packed with killer tracks, this mix should hold him in good stead as he goes into 2016. Set to take your Friday to a whole new level, this is one of the bigger mixes we’ve had on the show, and one of the best. Wrap your ears around it below, and keep both eyes firmly on this guy – we get the feeling he’s just getting started!
1. Badflite – Falling Down
2. Diversa – Crow (VIP)
3. Sofia Lettire – Real (Infuze Remix)
4. Said The Sky – Run Away
5. Mura Musa – Lovesick F**k
6. Soy Sauce – Broken Record (Louis The Child Remix)
7. Mssingno – XE3 (Wheathin Remix)
8. Mr. Carmack – Hit That
9. Jupe X Graves – VHS
10. Kill Paris – Space Forest
11. Sam Gellaitry – To Earth & Back
12. Grynpyret – I Forgive (Ramzoid Remix)
13. Louis Futon – Sir Rock (Kasbo Remix)
14. Noahplause – Runnin (Ray Volpe Remix)
15. Just A Gent – Waveless
Words by Emma Jones