Mark Maxwell Guest Mix for Purple Sneakers on FBi Click
Does the name MARK MAXWELL ring a bell? If not, maybe you’ll know him from Brisbane indie-dance duo, YALE? Maxwell is stepping away from the project for a tic to enter the house game as a solo producer.
After being selected for the Red Bull Music Academy in Tokyo last year, Maxwell‘s eyes were opened to a whole new world of music. Upon returning home, he decided to step out on his own and ‘Give Me A Chance’ is the first taste of this new world. Collaborating with LA based singer-songwriter Jason Gaffner, the track features driving summer-house beats, deep warbling synths and echoing percussion and has already been raved about.
Whilst Mark was busy appearing amongst the massive lineups of Listen Out, for the RBMA Crate Diggers stage no less, he dropped by our FBi Click radio show (not literally, as the internet makes things easier) and delivered a solid 30 minute mix for you all! And of course, it’s packed to the brim with all the best bits of house music. Old school funk, smooth bass, sunny vibes – guaranteed to get you dancing in the sun.
- DJ Mes – Boom Chicka Boom
- Angelo Ferreri & Danny Cruz – Big Fun
- Shakedown – At Night (Kid Creme Club Mix)
- Hauswerks – Why You Tellin’ Me
- Hercules & Love Affair – Blind (Frankie Knuckles Remix)
- Miguel Migs – What Do You Want (feat. Meshell Ndegeocello) [Migs Salted Mix]
- Code 718 – Equinox (The Original Concept – DJ T. Edit)
- Lood – Shout-N-Out (feat. Donell Rush) [The DJ Dub]