We feel that here at Purple Sneakers, we understand the poor youth writers struggle. It’s mainly because we are poor youths who spend far too much time on the internet.
So we totally get how hard it is to make an impression in the overcrowded world of online publishing. And it is for this reason that we are offering up some Internship positions for those of you who want to take that slightly larger step up into our welcoming editorial family.
This internship offers candidates an excellent opportunity to get first-hand experience working within the music industry, focusing on a very exciting digital platform.
The position will be 1 day per week, assisting the Purple Sneakers online editor in administrating the popular Purple Sneakers website and social networks.
We are offering positions in both our Sydney & Melbourne offices.
* Sourcing new content
* Proof Reading
* Editing contributor articles
* Sourcing accompanying links and images
* Uploading content to a wordpress blog
* Assisting with the weekly mailout
* Maintaining social media networks (uploading photos, posting content)
* Working on creative campaigns – give-aways, collaborations with other businesses
* Assisting on advertising campaigns
If you are good with words, have an opinion, love your music & have a keen eye for all things indie, then please send your CV, along with some examples of your work, to email@example.com . HTML+ Word Press experience is not essential but would be advantageous.
Applications have now closed.