Are you sick of feeling regular? Constantly thinking you’re just another face in the crowd? Having no connection with your favourite artist? Well then we think you are exactly the kind of person for a VIP Double Pass to PARKLIFE 2012.
Now even though Parklife are already offering fans the chance to pick up a $25 off pre-sale ticket to the event (from the 21st June 12midday AEST until 25th June midnight AEST) to all those that subscribe to to their site – we just don’t think thats enough.
We think there is nothing better than being VIP, so we are giving away a VIP double pass to one lucky individual from each state. Now I could blab on about how great Parklife is, or attempt to be funny, but all you want to know is what the Pass entails, so if you need Parklife event info check out the full lineup HERE, otherwise I’m just going to jump right in.
PARKLIFE’S VIP PASS GETS YOU:
- Bypass the queue with express entry into the festival;
- 2 x complimentary drink vouchers
- A copy of the Parklife 2012 Mixtape
- $10 towards your choice of Parklife merchandise
- Access to the very exclusive Garden Bar, which includes:
- Fully stocked Cocktail Bar;
- Viewing platform to one of the stages;
- Meet Parklife artists in an exclusive signing area;
- Heaps of toilets;
- Undercover areas + comfy seating;
- Dedicated concierge with phone charging, cloak room and information services;
- Canapés, massages and more.
WIN WIN WIN
Sounds great huh?! So if I’m right your fancy should be officially tickled. To go into the competition all you have to do is comment below with your response to the question “Which Parklife artist are you most looking forward to seeing at this year’s festival and why?”
So reacquaint yourselves with the 2012 lineup HERE, have a look at Parklife’s new video ‘Introducing… the Parklife 2012 Artists,’ and get writing. You dont have long, competition closes 21st June at 12 midday. Winners will be notified by email.
FESTIVAL DATES AND VENUES:
Saturday 29th September, Riverstage and Botanic Gardens
Sunday 30th September, Centennial Park
Monday 1st October, Wellington Square
Saturday 6th October, Sidney Myer Music Bowl and Kings Domain
Sunday 7th October, Botanic Park, Botanic Gardens of Adelaide